will have their account terminated immediately and will forfeit all earned
and purchased credits.
- Your page may open a maximum of 1 pop up
window, sites with more than one are not permitted and will be banned
from our service. Those of you who are bothered by pop ups should
download and use a pop up elimination software.
- Your page may not close the Virtual
Traffic Jam frame. Our software will automatically delete any URL that
breaks frames and suspend the account of the person who entered it into
- You may not use any auto-refreshing
devices or auto-surf programs. Our anti-cheat detection methods WILL
find out who you are and ban you from our entire system permanently. Use
of this software is the equivalent of stealing from our members and will be dealt with
- Your site may not advertise or contain
any of the materials listed:
-Any Illegal activity, or anything
our support team deems not family friendly
- Virtual Traffic Jam is not responsible
for any lost credits, money, or any damages, loss of data, or other problems
associated with using our services. No guarantees are made or implied as
to the results of advertising with us as we have no control over the
content of your website.
- SPAM is not tolerated and will result in
cancellation of your account and loss of ALL credits! Spam is defined as
Unsolicited Email. If you send out even ONE email promoting our website
or services to anyone who didn't request that information and we get a
- Only one account per individual, company,
or other organization is allowed. Our system now detects duplicate
accounts and reports them to us. Violators will have all accounts
deleted and will be banned from using our services.
- By enrolling in Virtual Traffic Jam you
agree to receive periodic announcements, monthly newsletters and any
other communications relevant to your membership with Virtual Traffic
Jam at the email address used with your enrollment. Our newsletters may
contain messages from our sponsors from time to time. You may
unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by terminating your
Virtual Traffic Jam account. (see below)
- You MUST use a valid email address when
enrolling in Virtual Traffic Jam. No auto-responders allowed!
Auto-responses or bounced emails resulting from us sending our
activation notice or any future email communications will result in
cancellation of your account and loss of all credits whether credits
have been paid for or not.
- Our sponsors are advertises on our website. Virtual Traffic Jam does not necessarily endorse or stand behind any product or service sold by our sponsors and we are not responsible for any claims or damages said to have been caused through use of said products and or services. Furthermore, all billing issues resulting from dealing with our sponsors need to be dealt with through the sponsor or sponsors you are doing business with. Virtual Traffic Jam will not intervene or mediate billing issues of any kind with any sponsor. However, should a sponsor be reported for conducting any type of illegal or deceptive business practice that sponsor or sponsors will be banned from further advertising priveleges on our website.
- Rebates and upgrades earned by completing sponsor offers can take up to 3 business days to credit to your account depending on how long it takes that particular sponsor to report your sale to us and for our accounting personnel to verify the completion of the offer.
- Rebates and upgrades earned by completing sponsor offers will accumulate in your account until a total of $100 US has been earned at which time a check will be issued to the member. Member must upgrade to our Super Surfer program and accumulate at least $100 US in his or her commission account to be eligible for commissions. Any amount less than $100 US in the commission account will stay in the account and accumulate until $100 is reached, until the member deletes his or her account, or until Super Surfer status is voluntarily terminated by the member or terminated by our accounting department for non-renewal. Deletion of member account whether voluntary or otherwise will result in forfeiture and loss of any and all accumulated commissions. Again...accounts will less than $100 US do not qualify to receive a check or any other type of payment under any circumstances. It is the responsibility of the member to upgrade his or her account and to promote our website to earn commissions. Virtual Traffic Jam makes no promises of earnings in any amount.
- You may not use your special link for
Virtual Traffic Jam or any other traffic service as the website you
promote. Doing so will cause your account to be automatically
terminated. Our software scans the entire database on a daily basis and
will automatically delete you if it finds your special code in your list
- You may include a maximum of 2 websites
in your list of sites to promote. (10 for Super Surfer Members)
- Non-working URLs will result in loss of
credits and suspension of your account. Please check your URLs often. If
your account has been suspended, please submit a support ticket for help
in resolving the issue. Click on the Contact Us link at the
bottom to submit a ticket.
- Virtual Traffic Jam has the right to deny
any member or site from using its services at any time, for any reason,
and has the right to add to or change the terms of service at any
time, without notice. Any members/sites denied from Virtual Traffic Jam
for violations of the above will lose all credits and will not be
allowed to join again.
- To keep you account active, you are required to visit a total of 10
websites per month, otherwise your account will be set to an inactive
state until you have met the minimum surfing requirment